Looking for recommendations on a good Navision 2016 consulting/development company

Looking for recommendations on a good Navision 2016 consulting/development company

Partners, assemble!

@lifehacks365 @schinsky

and @Tom_Doran, too!

Hi BKR,

We typically recommend you interview 3-5. Before doing that, spend some time thinking about what is missing from your current partner relationship. Then make sure you find the right cultural fit, that will help establish the basis for a mutually beneficial long-term relationship. Best of luck in your search.

1 Like

Hello,

BKR - Where are you located so I can put together a small list.

Thanks,
Steve

1 Like

That’s one of the question where in I will say you should spend some optimum time and then take the final call, I had seen customers having horrible experiences with certain partners and struggle for years to have a successful implementation and to get a smooth running machine. Check for your location and the successful partners with good feedback, interview them all , get there experiences and how many successful implementations they did.

2 Likes

Hi ,

Where located in downstate Illinois. Everything is running smoothly right now but don’t have a good vibe about some communications recently. Needing backup plan.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello,

In the Midwest area consider:

Innovia
Wipfli
Archerpoint

Hope these help.
Thanks,
Steve