Looking for information about old Add-ons

I am looking for information about Add-ons created by a solution center that is no longer in business. These add-ons are for the 2.0 product. The solution center’s name was Phoenix Business Solutions. The add-ons are called Advanced Distribution, Customer Returns Authorization, Item Substitutions, Non-Stock Item Processing, Contract Pricing, US Accounting Plus, and US Distribution Plus. Many of the modifications appear to be almost identical to Navision’s 2.6 Advanced Distribution offering. Our client did not receive any documentation for these add-ons but I was hoping it existed. What they are lacking in documentation they makeup for in errors so it would be great to have any improvements that are in existence for these add-ons as well. If anyone has any information, documentation, or improvements for these add-ons can you please let me know? You can reach me at mindie@ics-support.com Thank you so much for your help. ----------- Mindi Estrella ICS Support mindie@ics-support.com 425-820-6120

Hi mindi, my source says BMI now owns those objects. I don’t know if BMI is doing anything with them. steve post