Loading of AIF Queue Manager form

Hi all,

I’m trying to open the Queue Manager form (Basic > Periodic > Application Integration Framework) and it takes a long time to load. When I checked the code, it basically has three loops: one for looping around each record in the AifQueueManager table and deleting them, then two for populating records in the AifQueueManager table from these two tables: AifOutboundProcessingQueue and AifGatewayQueue. So this means, the more records there are in the two tables, the longer it takes for the form to load.

Does anyone know why this form is designed this way? Is there anyone who has tried to do a work-around in order to resolve this issue?

I would appreciate any inputs or comments on this.

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

try this code

static void AIFProcessing(Args _args)
{
AifOutboundProcessingService outboundService = new AifOutBoundProcessingService();
AifGatewaySendService sendService = new AifGatewaySendService();
;
outboundService.run();
sendService.run();
}

Regards
Kranthi

I’m having the same problem as the OP, my customer is reporting screen going blank etc.

What does the above do, exactly?

Hi,

The code snippet is to manually process both outbound and inbound services.

Hi,

so, would running the job make the form open faster? By moving date from the tables looped in the form init? I probably sound like an idiot, but I’m not at all familiar with AIF :slight_smile:

Hi,

If there are lots of unprocessed messages in the queue manager, running the above job would manually try to clear the queue. And this may make opening the form quickly.

But if there are already batch processes configured for AIF processing, then there is no need to run this manual job; because technically batch job should clear the queue.

Thanks, I’ll give it a try :slight_smile:

Thank you Kranthi and Harish, that worked beautifully, I’m told :slight_smile: