load the history currency rate in NAV

How I can to load the history currency rate in NAV (USD home currency) ?
From Federal Reserve site ?

Get the rates and enter them.

Thank you,

I need for last 3 year automatic daily update currence rate !

Anybody knows how to do it ? All quotes based on USD, PLEASE !

Привет и добро пожаловать в форум! [;)]

Hello and welcome to forum;

What currency pair rates you do need - USD against which one? Or vice versa? That will determine the source where to look for them. Most banks publish only their local currency against many foreign, rare bank has cross-foreign pairs, but even then the main ones only, e.g. USD/EUR, USD/JPY and alike. Whoever offers them, all have many electronic formats for downloading - .txt, .xls and XML are most common.

Many Navision localisations include such little “addon” for downloading rates from their respective country central bank - our programmers wrote the necessary code in an hour, so the problem is to determine what you need and where to get that data, not coding…

Websites that are not (central) banks usually publish rates for different purposes than accounting needs, but it is not clear what your purpose is, hence hard to advise.

Привет, привет !

I understand, after buy the NAV software, need 3 month for customization! Very nice product ! ((([8o|]

Thank you very much Microsoft partner, EPSICON Company, for prepared Dynamics NAV Software for our work !!! [:D][H]

Thank you very much Microsoft partner EPSICON Company, for prepared Dynamics NAV Software for our work !