List of Profiles required in Dynamics NAV 2013 R2

Hi,

I hope this is the right forum. I would like to know, where can I learn more about profiles in Dynamics NAV 2013 R2. I have used the last two hours searching without any satisfied result. My need is that I want an easier way to know a) a list of all the profiles b) the difference between these profiles, such as rights or what is shown at Role Center page.
a) I do know, that you can see the list of all profiles at Departments–>Administration–>Application Setup–>RoleTailored Client–> Profiles. I believe that I can see 24 profiles, but Microsoft wrote 21 in their documentation. Therefor I wanted to See Microsofts own list, which I can’t find on any Microsoft’s sites.

Thanks

Hi,

I just found a list of all Roles in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh174139(v=nav.71).aspx

What is left: a kind of matrix overview of all Roles, which explain differences between these roles in an easy way. Is anybody familiar with that?

Thanks

Hi,

You can put all these roles details in excel and can easily find out the difference.

As well as Role name itself describe the task related to that Role

Hi Amol,

I know that I can copy/paste manually into Excel (waste of time). I was thinking, that Microsoft might have already made such a tool/matrix, so it will be easy for us Consultant.

What you are suggesting is a workaround. Let me hope, that someone can find another and better solution for this issue.