Learn Customization in AX 2012

Hello Friends,

I am new in Ax, I use to work on Ax before but from long time I have not worked in Ax. Please can any one guide me as how to learn Ax X++ step wise in depth and also do customization in AX. I have some coding experience in C#.net so how can I do customization of C# with AX.

I would be thankful to you if any one can guide me as how can I learn in depth coding in Ax and also do customization in Ax. My aim is to be Techno Functional Consultant so hoping to get you guys guidance and help. Your knowlege and experince would be very much appreciated.

Himanshu

Hi,

This link would help you: http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/p/61788/329441.aspx#329441

Thanks a lot for your help.

Hi Himanshu,

This question was asked many times in the forum. If you do a search you will find very useful tips.

Bottom line is - there is no magic bullet here. Hard work combined with reading technical / functional materials, practice, medium to enterprise scale real-time project experience across industries etc are needed if someone wants to master AX. Even then nobody can claim proficient across AX as it is simply too vast.