Lazy User Portals

I have a new server: Win2k Adv Server SP3. IE6 SP1 installed. My system doesn’t want to create files inside of folders. Here’s my symptoms: Once user portals are installed I have to run installdashboards.js three times: Pass one: creates Parts, Forms and Users folders. Nothing else. Pass two: creates files in Parts and folders in Forms folder. Nothing else. Pass three: creates files in the folders under Forms. My user portals act the same way. First time I go to my server I get the Welcome page. No activity centers. My User folder is created. Nothing else. I close IE and open it again. I get the Welcome page and one activity center Product Design. Under my user folder I see a new folder: Product Design. I close IE and open it again. I get the Welcome page and two activity centers Product Design and Sales. Under my user folder I see a new folder: Sales. If I click on an activity center, it opens but isn’t using a stylesheet so it looks like junk (times new roman). However, if I click on a customer link, for example, the customer web part looks just fine with the proper fonts, etc. What’s going on! Ack! [xx(] Django

Problem solved. With Navision 3.10A you should only install IE 5.01 with SP3. You might get away with IE 5.5 SP2. With IE6 SP1 you need to get the 3.60 version of the UP installed. There is an updated JavaScript in hotfix 8 (I think) that updates the script to work with IE6 SP1. Django