Kerry or Bush?

Hi, I just wanted to make my own contribution to the democratic process[:D]. In the UK we have a saying: “Never discuss religion or politics with friends”, just once I will make an exception. If I was an American, I would be a Republican… and would have voted for Kerry. I don’t think Americans are at all aware how undiplomatic or trigger happy Bush appears to everyone else (Including over here - So much for us being Bush’s “great allies”). America looked like a country that badly needed a change of direction & did not get it. Who will come after Bush? I think I have a very interesting/worrying (Depending where you stand) idea: Condoleezza Rice. She certainly has both the burning ambition and the intelligence. Personally I think the US needs Jed Bartlett! [:D][:D][:D] BTW: I saw a joke map of the US in the paper yesterday. The states that voted “Bush” became “Jesusland” and those that did not ceceeded & formed the “United States of Canada”… BTW 2: Bush might be back for four more years, but its our turn in the UK in the near future. Let’s get rid of Tony Blair!! [:D][:D][:D]

Careful what you say… THEY might to watching you…[}:)]

You may get grounded like Cat Stevens… Interesting article… http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1106-30.htm