Kerry or Bush?

I’m just curious. Who would you vote for? (Even if you’re not an American)

I am chocked! Are we only two people who were to vote for Bush? Take the test: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5993610/

I think this is a very sensible topic and has nothing to do here. Just my 2 cents

quote:

I am chocked! Are we only two people who were to vote for Bush?
Originally posted by Hhelgesen - 2004 Oct 29 : 13:07:49

It’s unfortunate that the Archaic Electoral College over rules the voting decision of the country. So even though Gore had 500,000 more votes, in the end he still lost. Go figure. PS I thought this was funny… Bush / Kerry - They’re cousins. Well, 16th cousins, three times removed, to be exact. But cousins, nonetheless

Well… according to the bible, we’re all cousins… Our common ancestors are Adam and Eve

quote:

I think this is a very sensible topic and has nothing to do here. Just my 2 cents
Originally posted by tmartin - 2004 Oct 29 : 14:30:30

Forum called Break Space You do not HAVE to read it, you do not HAVE to cast your vote. And that, my friend, is my two cents [:D] …

Feel free what you do. This is a world wide forum and I do not feel good to discuss this here. Period.

Interesting family tree… Does that mean we can blame John Lake for one side going bad? [:D]

Interesting to see this forum and the rest of the world seem to see it such a one sided choice as evidenced by GlobalVote2004 (www.globalvote2004.org) which was over 110,000 votes from around the world The votes were as follows: Candidate Votes Percentage Bush 10221 9.0 % Kerry 87446 77.1 % Cobb 4347 3.8 % Nader 7622 6.7 % Brown 2292 2.0 % Peroutka 345 0.3 % Badnarik 1279 1.1 % But perhaps Bush makes Americans feel safe and everybody else feel nervous

quote:

Interesting to see this forum and the rest of the world seem to see it such a one sided choice as evidenced by GlobalVote2004 (www.globalvote2004.org) which was over 110,000 votes from around the world The votes were as follows: Candidate Votes Percentage Bush 10221 9.0 % Kerry 87446 77.1 % Cobb 4347 3.8 % Nader 7622 6.7 % Brown 2292 2.0 % Peroutka 345 0.3 % Badnarik 1279 1.1 % But perhaps Bush makes Americans feel safe and everybody else feel nervous
Originally posted by godders - 2004 Nov 03 : 00:21:41

If it was up to non Americans, Bush would not even be allowed to enter Washington[:D] Last time round Gore did have more votes than Bush and he did lost the elections…the American election system is somewhat “not exactly fair & square” towards all parties and member states… Let’s just hope, that whoever is elected this time round, will try to focus in the US and not the rest of the world, or to be more specific the Middle East…if this can be applicable by American companies [:D]

the country once again is very divided. The Northeast & West went to Kerry. The Midwest & South went to Bush. It looks very much like 2000. Someone made a good comment last night. He said "In this election the Blue states got Bluer & the Red states got Redder. Bush has not been the “great uniter but the great divider” It’s over Bush Wins [Ugh] here’s my prediction - “Someone else 2008!” woo hoo

Not only someone else in 2008, but think about it - the Bush administration will end then. Cheney said he wouldn’t ever run, and with his health it would be hard. Rumsfeld would be laughed at, Ashcroft got beat for a senate position by a dead guy - don’t think he could carry the ticket. Us americans - we screw everything up…

quote:

Not only someone else in 2008, but think about it - the Bush administration will end then. Cheney said he wouldn’t ever run, and with his health it would be hard.

I think Cheney -given his health situation- could be replaced in a couple of years by someone else, who will run the next time… Who? Well, here is the man! Jeb Bush [:D]

There’s an interesting 2008 election Hillary Clinton vs. Jeb Bush

Jeb, now that is a scary thought - keep it in the family.

I voted for Kerry… =(

Does any of U US guys, think that anything would change with Kerry…? It is not about people in the front, but people in the back that make the decisions…so either Bush, or Kerry, or Jed as U say for 2008, won’t really make a diff either to US or to the rest of the world[:D]

That’s saying it pretty much doesn’t make a difference. for example - the presidency under Clinton is unlike Bush’s reign

quote:

That’s saying it pretty much doesn’t make a difference. for example - the presidency under Clinton is unlike Bush’s reign
Originally posted by savatage99 - 2004 Nov 05 : 15:22:12

I agree…but Clinton was never given a terrorist (?) act like the 11th so as to start wargames towards certain directions and general privacy issues… let’s all hope 4 the best this time round [;)]

I had always said the same thing - president doesn’t really matter… I will, however, never say that again. This one has continually used fear to manipulate people and thought. We are going to have to start calling him the Church of Bush. It is not just one man, but also the cabinet in which he assigns. Luckily (I think) several of those will be stepping down. To me it is scary the amount of power he has been able to pull out of this position. My prayers go out to the rest of the world - we doomed our selves, I just hope we don’t take you guys with us. Who knows, maybe he will take it serious this time in an attempt to have the history books be more kind to his reign. Lets just hope he doesn’t dissolve the senate and find the next sith lord…