Job Scheduler Management

Has anyone had any luck using the Job Scheduler in Attain. Not NAS, but the simple Job Scheduler in Navision natively. I spent alot of time setting up the scheduler to run some processing only reports and dataports. Even after reading the Help on Job Scheduler I am confused. The scheduler stops for no reason. For example, I have a job that is valid from 7:00 AM to 7:00PM every day. However, after one day the job runs again just before 7:00PM,then it does not start up again after 7:00 AM the next day. You have kick start the scheduler by Stopping and Starting it, then it runs perfectly all day and stops again. Does anyone have a good idea how to set the times for scheduler and jobs, etc.

I have to be bad luck with you By the way : I add Job Scheduler only show Message(‘test1’) at Codeunit50010 and I add Job Scheduler only show Message(‘test2’) at Codeunit50011 and so I set enabled, started time and end time in order I click run Job Scheduler Management (Start) Open by Form Job Scheduler Overview is still open I don’t understand Why Job Scheduller can’t run JOB ID 50010 and 50011

In order for the job scheduler to run, the client from which it was started has to be running. It’s not someting running remotely, but inside the client. As soon as you close Navision, the scheduler will stop as well. I don’t know if this is the case with you, but I thought I’d mention it.