Jet Report in RTC Navision Role Center Page

Hi all, I have a question?

The graphs that Microsoft dynamics navision Provides for Role Center Page have limited scope for customization.

I mean the data will be pulled from one table only, only two method sum and count can be used.

I was thinking that is it possible that we can put JET REPORTS (CHARTS/REPORTS) as a part of Navision Role Center Page.

Is it possible someway, Let me know if anyone knows anything about the possibility.

Thanks & Regards,

Saurav Dhyani

You can put charts in the reports, as for jet report is concerned you can use links to open the jet report via NAV.

Dear Manish,

Thanks for the reply.

But that is not what i require, I require to have those charts in Role Center Page of Role Tailored Client.

Thanks & Regards,

Saurav Dhyani

Yes you can show chart in role center.

Dear Manish,

Thank for your prompt reply.

Please let me know how we can do that.

Thanks & Regards,

Saurav Dhyani

Well in the role centre page go to customize (Right top corner), in there click customize this page,click on chart part in the avaliable part window & click on add button in the center.

When the chart part is shown in the role center layout,select it and click on customize part & select the chart what you want from the list to be shown in the role center page.

You can also customize your own chart also.

Dear Manish,

I know that how can i add a chart and how to create customized charts for Navision Role Center Page.

What i wanted to know that can we add the charts created by Jet Reports in Navision Role Center Page.

Thanks & Regards,

Saurav Dhyani

opps my mistake really sorry about that.

but i don’t think so, let me check n get back.