Item tracking Issue for Return Order and Credit Memo in Purchase Module

Hi All,

Item tracking Issue for Return Order and Credit Memo in Purcahse Module

I am working in Nav 4.0 sp3

I have a problem in Item Tracking. I have an item having lot number tracking. I have purchased 5 qty of it having lot number LN0001. I Posted the PO as received. Now i create a return order for 5 qty of the same item. when I click Lines–> Tracking Lines in Return Order , the tracking Lines are not coming automatically as if it comes in 5.0 sp1 … I tried the Merge the Code from 5.0 sp1 to 4.0 sp3. But , I failed . Please help me where the Fuctionality changes happen for 4.0 sp3 to 5.0 sp1 for Item tracking lines in Return Orders and Credit memo’s

In Nav 5.0 sp1 . After Filling the Return Order , When I click the Lines → Tracking Lines. The Tracking Lines are Filled automatically . The Same Functionality I am trying in 4.0 sp3

Pls help me to find the solution

I have never seen this functionality that way in NAV5.0.

What should work is when you copy the posted invoice into the return order. There the lot number information should come automatically.

when I copy the Posted Invoice into the return Order after that . when I click the Lines → Item Tracking Lines . The Item Tracking Lines will filled automatically without selscting manualy…

This I have seen in 5.0 sp1

Solved>>>>
Actually in 5.0 sp1 , in the table 5802,83 two fields added Document Type and Document Line No. …

I missed to add these two fields in those tables and coding part to assign to that fields from Purchase Line to table 83 & 5802. while Posting the Order.