Issue after Updating Sales Order AIF Service AX 2012 R2 CU7

Hi,

I am using AX 2012 R2 CU7. I am running into the below issue detailed as below.

I have updated the existing Sales Order AIF Service to include the custom table in the AxdSalesOrder Query in the AOT. After updating the Query, I have updated the SalesSalesOrderService using AIF Document Wizard. The services got updated with any issues and did CIL/Refresh after that. However, I am facing the below issue when I am trying to use the service to Import the Sales Order into AX via Sales Order Service.

1. The error I am getting is : “This document does not support the AxTRXSalesTable class”.

2. In the AxdSalesOrder class inside prepareForSave method, there is no case added for the new custom table class i.e. AxBC class that was added in the Query. However the AxBC class for the new table in the Query got generated. I assume the case for the AxBC class should be added by AX itself in the prepareForSave method of AxdSalesOrder class.

Can you please help us resolve the above issue as we are stuck up on how to proceed.

Would appreciate for a quick response. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Muneeb

Hi,

I have got the solution. I have maually added the case for the newly generated AxBC class in prepareForSave method inside AxdSalesOrder class. Just by adding this case, the issue got resolved.

Ideally this code should have been generated by AX on updating the Service via Wizard !!!

Regards,

Muneeb

HI Muneeb,

When you run the update service wizard, did you mark options in the wizard screen.

1)Regenerate data object classes
2)Update AxBC classes

I think you might have missed the option 2 to mark it during the update AIF service wizard,that is reason it got missed.

Hi Naresh,

Thanks for the same.

But no, I have updated the service twice and every-time both the check boxes were marked,

1)Regenerate data object classes
2)Update AxBC classes

Anyways thanks for your response.

Regards,

Muneeb