Is MS Dynamics NAV effective for medium-size retailers also?

I am medium size designer clothes retailer in New York City. I have 5 retail units in the city, and lately I have been looking to expand my business in the neighboring cities as well. I have heard a lot of buzz about the effectiveness of Dynamics NAV in boosting growth, wanted to know if it is suitable for medium size businesses like mine?

in short - YES.

P.S. Tasha, I sent you an email with more detailed answer - please take it serious.

hi tasha,

as modris said, a clear yes.

dynamics nav can be adjusted with your growing company. the other members of the dynamics family are in general also candidates for that purpose: dynamics gp for small and mid-size companies, dynamics ax for the big ones. for my opinion nav is best scaling according to the size of a company.

you can define more than 1 company in nav according to the locations/offices in other cities. but in the base you can have/use common data, common reports for e.g. invoicing, shipment, etc. you have good oppportunies for every kind of warehousing and movements between a couple of warehouses/stocks, and, and, and … :slight_smile:

for more information follow:
http://www.archerpoint.com/microsoft-dynamics-nav-navision-2013-introduction

regards