Is it possible to set the time of performing the production, so as not to generate the journal?

Is it possible to set the time of performing the production, so as not to generate the journal?

Please tell me where Can I be set if possible.

It is assumed that the project that is currently in charge, to adopt the actual cost. But I believe because it is not possible to allocate computation to be expected in AX, material costs other than direct, trying to register with the hand a journal that is calculated outside of AX. I believe therefore, I do not want to raise unnecessary journal in AX, but I want to set journal does not occur.

Dont create the journal at start or finish as per the route journal settings on each step.

Although the project will consume the cost of the item, so it depends upon how this is set before anything else happens.

Dear Mr. Adam,

Thank you so much.

But can i create the performing the production, then delete all journal and import again from Excel file ?

Okay you have just thrown in lots of complications not mentioned previously :slight_smile: Dont delete journals after they have posted is my advice as the transactions are still there - what are you importing from Excel and why, and why does this impact on a journal?

I mean that i will import different journal to replace the original.

Importing is not standard, why does a journal exist in the first place, etc.