Is it possible to restrict products at sales order level?

Hi,

I was just wondering if there is any standard functionality so that when a sales order is put on, the user selects the customer and it only displays the products available to them not a full list of all of the products?

Thanks

Hi,

In the default order setting of item, under sales order tab there is a check box called stopped.

Have you tried that.

Pranav…

Pranav I think you have misunderstood

Natalie - define what you mean by “available to them” are you suggesting you create an inventory list for every customer? The list is all customers, any other requirement you need to modify.

Is it possible to only sell specific items to a customer?

I believe the true answer to that is still no but there is additional functionality in AX2012 around regulatred and restricted products.

Thanks Adam for correcting me.

Adam is correct… standard AX doesn’t have any functionality where we maintain catalogues for customer and item. You need to customize this functionality.

Pranav…

Hi,

Yes I meant that each customer can order only specific products from ranges, if they are displayed on there shop floor, so I was wondering if there is any standard functionality to filter these products by customer.

Thanks

Hi Natalie,

There is no standard functionality like that. You need to customize it.

Pranav…

Ok … thought so

Thanks