Is it Possible to integrate company intranet, internet website in EP portal in Ax 2009?

Hi,

Is it possible to integrate company Intranet and internet website in EP portal in AX 2009… If not is it possible to integrate same as in AX 2012 EP? please clarify and also same as is it possible to add in third party E-business in AX 2009 or Ax 2012?

If so please share some useful link about integrate process. We plan to upgrade from AX 2009 to 2012 depends on this solution only

Thanks in advance.

Yes, anyone know the solution? pls clarify

“To integrate” can mean infinite number of things - what do you mean by that in this particular case?

For example : company intranet portal(i.e Employee leave, attendance, requests, etc) in EP and also e-business in AX 2009?

Thanks

You repeat what you want to integrate, not how. Integration can be anything from adding a hyperlink on EP through web service communication to rewriting your other application to SharePoint.

If you actually don’t know how you want to integrate them, stop bothering with technical details and start thinking about your own functional requirements.

Integrate intranet website with same session id(employee id) like EP. may be using hyperlink,quick launch or what ever is no issue.

Yes, if i know how to integrate means i wouldn’t post my question here. because am new to share point that’s why asked the possibilities and some related links with expertise for reference.

Thanks for your reply.

You said “if i know how to integrate means i wouldn’t post my question here” - but you really can’t expect us to know what you want your own software. You have to first understand your FUNCTIONAL requirements, only then we can discuss how to implement them.

I don’t understand what exactly you mean by “Integrate intranet website with same session id(employee id) like EP” - you really should start with functional requirements and explain what exactly you’re trying to achieve. If you don’t want to spend a few minutes with that, you shouldn’t expect anybody to spend his time guessing.