Is anyone else using 3.6 attain with RM

I have recently fone live with 3.6 Attain, we are using the relationship management and wanted to know is there anyone else using this?[?]

Hi Scott, I work for an NSC in the UK (in the south) - lots of our customers are using CRM. Also, we use the software internally - not only for marketing, but also for interaction logs and support call logging! I love it.

quote:

Originally posted by Alison
Hi Scott, I work for an NSC in the UK (in the south) - lots of our customers are using CRM. Also, we use the software internally - not only for marketing, but also for interaction logs and support call logging! I love it. Hi Alison Are you or your customers using the new 3.6 version?

Yes - we are on 3.60…most of our customers are too.

Hi Alison That is interesting to know. We are a manufacturing company (assembly) using Attain 3.6 with Relationship Management. We went live early this year. We are using email logging, interaction logs and will be exploring the software further as time goes on. Our reseller does not have any other customers in a similar position which which we can discuss the software. It would be great if I could talk to you or perhaps one of your customers to compare notes etc. Thanks

Hi Sarah Sorry I didn’t reply to this earlier - I went on holiday and forgot to check any follow up on this thread… please don’t think me rude. If you read this and still want to talk to someone about relationship management then feel free to send me an email with your contact details - I can then get someone to get in touch with you who can talk in some detail about CRM. Alison

Hi Alison Thanks for your reply. I still would like to discusss a few things with other fellow users of 3.6 Attain CRM with Manufacturing. Please email me at powell96@hotmail.com. Thanks Sarah