Inventory costing material

Hi Master Adam roue,

In Navision we have the iNVENTORY COSTING MATERIAL , mANUFACURTING COSTING MATERIAL,.

Then what about the costing material in Axapta.

I gone through the partner source , i searched for this material , i could not find .

Is there any material availble for AXAPTA regarding inventory costing material, Manufacturing costing material.

Please help me .

Atleast can u give the Partner source link about that material ( I have partner source access )

Thanks & regards

Hello,

Try searching for ‘Trade & Logistics’ training material from PartnerSource → Training home.

Regards,

Thanks Harish,

I already down load that Trade & logistics I , II materials , but it does not have costing information .

I think it may have another costing material regarding this.

I am looking for that .

thanks and regards

Hi,

If I remember correctly, there was very good explanation of costing including standard cost price, inventory models (FIFO, LIFO …), what if scenario etc in T&L docs.

In any case, see here and here.

Regards,

Hello Harish, Would you happen to have any link for the same for the AX 2012 version? Does the Inventory Costing and Models have changed in AX 2012? Thanks

The given thread is informative but I think inventory costing material depends on inventory business region and inventory control.