Inventory Closing in AX 2009

Hi All,

I’m facing an issue in Inventory closing in AX 2009 for a client who has recently went live.

We did a Inventory recalculation till 30-Apr-2011, there were no issues and the Cost Price got adjusted according to the Inventory model group. For your case it is only Weighted Average for all Items.

But when we ran Inventory Closing for 30-Apr-2011, we are getting an error message saying Inventory Dimension Warehouse is mandatory and must be consequently be specified. The Item belong to the dimension group of site & Warehouse. There are no transactions in Inventory trans for the Item without Warehouse.

Any one can help me out from this issue.

Regards,

Satish EC

Hi All,

Can anyone provide me an insight knowlege on the Inventory closing error.

Regards,

Satish EC

I would guess you data migrated data into the system and this is causing the issue. There is clearly data in the system that requires the warehouse populated and it is not which impacts on the costing element. You would need to get a developer to advise you and look through the transactions, but my guess would be that it would be related to converted data.

Hello Satish, we face the same problem some weeks ago with DAX 2009, we applied Roll-up(RU)RU-6 in order to correct this problem.

Regards