Internal error 33832 in Module 19

I received this error upon opening Navision. I was able to eventually open then received “Internal error 1200 in Module 19”. Does anyone know what causes these errors. thanks

this error is defined as: 19-1200 #Err_DB_RecsNotInc DB_Err(1200) but i don’t know the exact cause of the error. what version do you use, did you try to debug? br Josef Metz

I’m using version 3.70a. The error 1200 was received when doing a datbase test. I am also receiving errors testing the relationships between primary and secondary keys. I’m using the native db not MSSQL.

do you have other errors too? it looks like you had a database crash? are/were there any hardware problems? you should open the database with parameter dbreadonly=yes, make a backup and restore that in a new database. br Josef Metz

i found folloing answer in the partnerguide (hope that helps): Error 1200 in module 19 means #Err_DB_RecsNotInc DB_Err(1200) The error is generated during DBTest when the sorting of an index is not correct. So we suggest you disable the key that is causing the problem - you should be able to tell which from the error message window you get when this error occurs. The solution must be to disable the key - and then re-enable the key thereby forcing the database server to re-index the whole table again. br Josef Metz

Yes there was a crash. I had to manually rebuild the tables. We just installed the new service pack for Win2003. How do I open the db with that parameter?

please have a look on the file “w1w1ism.pdf” in Doc-directory on the product-CD: 2.2 SINGLE-USER AND CLIENT SETUP PROPERTIES i.e. c:\programms\att_370\fin.exe database=c:\db\test.fdb,dbreadonly=yes br Josef Metz

please have a look on the file “w1w1ism.pdf” in Doc-directory on the product-CD: 2.2 SINGLE-USER AND CLIENT SETUP PROPERTIES i.e. c:\programms\att_370\fin.exe database=c:\db\test.fdb,dbreadonly=yes br Josef Metz