Intercompany Transaction Error

Dear All

Any one worked with Inter Companya transaction…I’m facing error Please find the attached

Please help me if any one knows about this Inter company transaction Error

Warm Regards

Hi,

Be specific when & where you have received this error? I think you have two different currencies in two different companies but i want to know when did you received this message? at what operation you have received this error?

let us know to understand the issue first before someone can help you the solution.

Dear Sarathy

Thanks for your reply…this is Intercompany transaction & both companies have different currency i gave you the example

COMPANY ABC this is my base company & accounting currency is USD & reporting currency are always USD.
COMPANY XYZ this is my another company & other destination …accounting currency is PKR.

Now I pass the Journal entry

XYZ …Company… Credit …97,970.001 PKR … (1USD = 97.970 PKR)
ABC…Company…Debit…1000 USD …

When i post the above entry system gave the error…Please clear one thing, Can i use different currencies for INTERCOMAPNY transactions b/c I’m using PKR currecy for both companies system doesn’t gave the error.

Warm Regard
MS

Hi,

COMPANY ABC this is my base company & accounting currency is USD & reporting currency are always USD. … So, Primary currency is USD and Secondary currency is PKR ??? I’m I right??

COMPANY XYZ this is my another company & other destination …accounting currency is PKR. … Here what is primary & secondary currencies?

In xyz company, how much exchange rate did you configured? did you mentioned rounding off ? check that.you need to setup the configurations correctly at both ABC & XYZ companies. setup exchange rates properly in both companies.

I don’t know how your doing transaction ? you said journal? but as far my knowledge, we can not do any inter-company transaction through journal. If possible, can you share how you did the transaction ? or can you share screen shots of that transactions ? or did any customizations for Inter-company journal transactions? transactions occur through original sales order , Inter-company purchase orders and Inter-company sales orders and sometime from master plan but not from journals… so can you clarify my doubt how & what transaction you did and how you did? From which company (ABC or XYZ) you raised this transaction?

we can use different currencies for Inter-company and it is one of the key feature of Inter-company concept… for example : For ABC company … Primary - USD and Secondary - EUR (Euro) currencies and For XYZ company … Primary - EUR and Secondary - USD.currencies.

Dear Sarathy

First of all thanks for your detail reply i will explain to you point by point

Point no 1.

Company ABC : both currency are same means accounting currency & reporting currecy.

Company XYZ : accounting currecy is PKR but the reporting currecy is USD.

Point no 2

Excahnge rate is the share table in AX-2012, but i configured…

Point no 3

I configured rounding off also for USD i put 0.010 & for PKR i put 0.001

Point no 4

I used simple GL entry

Find the attached error

Warm Regards
MS