Inter Company Setup in Axapta 3.0

hi all, I have stituation here, a client – a manufacturing firm, has 12 divisions categorzied as per the items produced. has 7 sales office which are spread over the country and are responsible for selling the items produced by the divisions. so any of the sales office can raise a sales order to any of the divisions, the divisions also have more than one Plants under them. I need advice, help , guidence for doing such setup in Axapta 3.0, does any one of you worked on this kind of setup (i know there may be many of you) please do guide me. Thanks & best regards vaibhav pednekar

You must set from each company: Which customers are from the group. From the gateway menu Add one organization per group company, setting ‘Intercompany organisation’ and selecting the company. Enter the’references’ button and create a record per customer-company related, indicating ‘customer’ for those who will receive our sales orders (and treat as purchase orders), or ‘vendor’ to do the opposite. Go to ‘possible actions’ and press ‘create default’. Go to ‘inquires/setup’ and set the mappings, at least like this: ---------------------------------- Organization/Inquiries/setup Sales Order Sales Invoice Purchase Order Document value Not specified Not specified Not specified Company code - - - Document value External code External code Not specified Customer code IC IC - Document value Not specified Not specified External code Vendor code - - IC Document value Our Our Our Country code - - - Document value Our Our Our State code - - - Document value Our Our Our County code - - - Document value Our Our Our Postal (Zip) code - - - Document value Company item Company item Company item Item Number Code - - - Bar code setup - - - Value - - - Document value Our Our Our Unit code - - - Document value Our Our Our Currency code. - - - Document value Our Our Our Delivery terms codes - - - Document value Our Our Our Mode of delivery code - - - Document value Not specified Not specified Not specified Misc. charges code - - - ------------------ Then we must set the equivalent data at any other company. Then, you will see the ‘intercompany’ flag in vendors and customers linked to another company, and sales and purchase orders related will allow you to see the intercompany document. When you create a sales order to a customer-company related, a purchase order will be created at the other company. Try it.

Hi, I have very similar problem. But what will be happend when sales offices are spread over several countries? For example one sales office in germany, one in Russia etc… Sales office has to use country specific financial management which is ussualy in DIS layer…

quote:

Originally posted by vpednekar
hi all, I have stituation here, a client – a manufacturing firm, has 12 divisions categorzied as per the items produced. has 7 sales office which are spread over the country and are responsible for selling the items produced by the divisions. so any of the sales office can raise a sales order to any of the divisions, the divisions also have more than one Plants under them. I need advice, help , guidence for doing such setup in Axapta 3.0, does any one of you worked on this kind of setup (i know there may be many of you) please do guide me. Thanks & best regards vaibhav pednekar