Integrating Microsoft dynamics AX 2012 with Scribe Adapater

When I try to integrate Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with external software called Scribe, it asks for the “AX Endpoint URL”. For that we can use default AX endpoint, I tried to find that URL. Finally end up in creating a service in System Administration-> Setup->Services and Application Integration Framework->Inbound ports, here I have created one service with Address Adapter “HTTP”.
Then, I gave the WSDL URI i.e., .svc service which I have created in the Inbound ports of Microsoft dynamics AX 2012, in the “AX endpoint URL” Then I got the errors:
Error opening data source Scribe.AXAdapter.AXDatabase.
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme ‘Anonymous’. The authentication header received from the server was ‘Negotiate,NTLM’.
0121.Scribe Error.png

Stack trace:
System.ServiceModel.Security.MessageSecurityException: The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme ‘Anonymous’. The authentication header received from the server was ‘Negotiate,NTLM’.
Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Security.IssuanceTokenProviderBase1.DoNegotiation(TimeSpan timeout)** **at System.ServiceModel.Security.SspiNegotiationTokenProvider.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)** **at System.ServiceModel.Security.WrapperSecurityCommunicationObject.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)** **at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)** **at System.ServiceModel.Security.CommunicationObjectSecurityTokenProvider.Open(TimeSpan timeout)** **at System.ServiceModel.Security.SymmetricSecurityProtocol.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)** **at System.ServiceModel.Security.WrapperSecurityCommunicationObject.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)** **at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)** **at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SecurityChannelFactory1.ClientSecurityChannel1.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)** **at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)** **at System.ServiceModel.Security.SecuritySessionSecurityTokenProvider.DoOperation(SecuritySessionOperation operation, EndpointAddress target, Uri via, SecurityToken currentToken, TimeSpan timeout)** **at System.ServiceModel.Security.SecuritySessionSecurityTokenProvider.GetTokenCore(TimeSpan timeout)** **at System.IdentityModel.Selectors.SecurityTokenProvider.GetToken(TimeSpan timeout)** **at System.ServiceModel.Security.SecuritySessionClientSettings1.ClientSecuritySessionChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOpenOnce.System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ICallOnce.Call(ServiceChannel channel, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOnceManager.CallOnce(TimeSpan timeout, CallOnceManager cascade)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)
Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at Scribe.AXAdapter.AXConnectivity.AxaptaService.IAxaptaService.Execute(String request)
at Scribe.AXAdapter.AXConnectivity.Axapta.AXGateway._ExecuteAXRequest[T](String request, AXExecutionResult`1& axExecutionResult, String errorMessage)
On Checking the event Viewer also, It doesn’t give any error information**.**

I have a doubt in the “AX Endpoint URL”, whether the URL that I have given is correct or any other default endpoint URL is there for AX 2012.

Thanks in advance,

Auxilia.

For AX 2012, you need to use ‘Web services’ adapter in scribe.