Integer Virtual Table

Hello friends, Please give brief details how to use the integer virtual table in reports.I didn’t find any where in the PDFs. with regards, rajasekhar

Hi, Kindly see report Sales-Invoice(id-206). I think it would help you.

Hello Rajesh, I have seen the virtual table in many reports.But i didn’t get how that table is getting all the fields in a particular table.example … company information table.Give brief details how this Integer virtual table is getting fields of a table and presenting the same on to a report with regards, rajasekhar

Hello Rajesh, I have seen the virtual table in many reports.But i didn’t get how that table is getting all the fields in a particular table.example … company information table.Give brief details how this Integer virtual table is getting fields of a table and presenting the same on to a report with regards, rajasekhar

Hi, If you want to check the fields available in the Integer table. 1. Create a new form 2. Type Integer in the Table lookup field 3. Select Create a from using wizard 4. Click on OK Now the system will show all the fields availabe for selection. I think it would serve your purpose. If you want to see the list of all virtual and system object kindly follow the same steps and put the table name as System Object and see the preview. System will show the list of all available object(virtual and system)

Hi Raja, The integer table only has one field. You can use the table to make a number of loops. In the report Sales-Invoice, you use the integer table to print a number of copies. If you set the property DataItemLinkReference=“Sales Invoice Header” on the integer table, then you can set Textbox property SourceExpr to “No.” in sted of “Sales Invoice Header”.“No.”.