Installing and Connecting with Application Server

Getting the following error message when try to connect to the Application Server in event viewer - "Navision Attain Application Server HTNCRMDC-CLASSIC could not initialize properly. "

Used “Parameter”, the text1024, to log in into Codeunit 1 function 99? (Starting NAS from NAS Console or the normal Services View?)

I’m lost LG. Did you give an answer or asked another question?

Sorry :slight_smile: Both actually, in my mind that is :S When Starting NAS, are you kicking it from Services in the computer management or from NAS Console? Proper way is to go the console way since you have to enter a Startup parameter (text 1024 :)) there, which in turn you use to identify which NAS there is logging in into function No. 99 (in properties) in Codeunit 1. In this function you start a SingleInstance (property aswell :)) codeunit, which will run until you stop the NAS service. This is not the issue here though since we’re chasing the log-in problem… oh, did you give the NAS service a user account that has the proper setup in Navision (Windows login)… Not SUPER I hope :slight_smile: I hope I’m not way off with my questions, since I don’t know your experience level on NAS I hope you excuse me if some Q are a bit too obvious… Feel free to mail me, with questions or banning :slight_smile: (both of you, hehe) Humble greetings /LG

Have written the code unit with the specification, and passing the parameter gives message "BizTalk Management Setup Primary Key ‘’ does not exist. " I really tried hard but could not find more detail information about passing the parameters and step by step guide for installing & configure the application server. Thanks

hi your email pls

quote:

Originally posted by chirags
Getting the following error message when try to connect to the Application Server in event viewer - "Navision Attain Application Server HTNCRMDC-CLASSIC could not initialize properly. "