Installation problem in Ax2012

Hi All,

We are maintaining database and AOS are two different servers.when i check validate system requirement their is no error.

when installation time the below error comes after giving the domain account user name and Password.1261.12-2-2011 1-05-20 PM.png

i check in the database server the two services are started.

please solve the problem as soon as possible

Hi,

What are you trying to install and where?

Hi Harish,

I am installing ax2012 in my new server.

I gave the server name(Database server name)& give the new database name(in the create new db screen ) name after it checks the validation then it shows that error.

Hi kishore,

You need to configure daemon launcher startup type. Use configure checkbox to directly configure it. Second, you need update your sql server to add feature Full-Text-Search. You can use your sql installation to do this and choose add features to your sql instance and check full-text-search.

Hi Kishore

Did you get a solution to the problem? I am getting the same issue. Full text search services is started, and I do have it installed as a feature.

Regards,

C

Please make sure your domain user account by which you are installing has granted permission in ‘dbcreator’ database role in MS sql server. If not, grant ‘dbcreator’ role for your user account in ms sql server. This permission is required while installing database. And also make sure granting permission in ‘securityadmin’ database role which is required for AOS component installation.

Thanks,

Hi Khalid

The service account that I’m running the installation is does have the dbcreator and securityadmin server roles on sql. I have even given this user the sysadmin role as well, but still the error persists.

Hi Celeste,

I solved the problem.db system user is add to the Aos system user with admin rights

Thank you!

Kishore,

Could u explain in detail “db system user is add to the Aos system user with admin rights”. We are also getting the same issue in live server configuration.

Thanks

Uday

Kishore,

Could u pls explain in detail “db system user is add to the Aos system user with admin rights”. We are also getting the same issue in live server configuration.

Thanks

Uday

Hi Uday,

Start → Administrative tools → server manager → Local users and Groups -->double click the administrator.

see the DB user in the **administrator.**if their is no user in the administrator add the user.

and also check the AOS user in the SQL admin