installation error

Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 Build 32012
Error Report
SQL Server option
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 Components for Microsoft SQL Server
Fatal error during installation.

Could not connect to the SQL database. (-2147467259 master ). This can be caused by insufficient permissions. Indirect permissions through Windows group memberships may not work as expected when User Account Control (UAC) is turned on.
Cronus Sample Database for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
Fatal error during installation.

Could not connect to the SQL database. (-2147467259 master ). This can be caused by insufficient permissions. Indirect permissions through Windows group memberships may not work as expected when User Account Control (UAC) is turned on.
Created on “SHYAM”
18-11-2012 22:43

pls help me to come out from this error

Love to help you, but it’s not enough to copy the error messages…

The only thing I can see without knowing more is that it’s a permission problem when connecting to the SQL Server database. Did you check your SQL Server setup? Are you an admin?

When do you get this error? What are you trying to install? The classic client? Role Tailored Client? Or the NAV server/service?

Are you installing on a server? Single server / multiple server environment?

Or is it a local test installation of the full Demo? If yes, did you “Run as administrator”?

Your user id don’t have sufficient permission to install the same .Kindly login as Administrator and install the same or contact your system admin.

Did you try this?

https://community.dynamics.com/product/nav/f/34/t/30362.aspx

thanks for your replies…

am tried to install navision in my home pc. microsoft server nav instance not getting started… so i unintalled all the application… tried to install again but am getting same error… i cant able to open rtc… i have deleted all backup file before installing…and run the setup as administration pls help me otherwise i have format my system.

Did you try to run the setup with Administrator rights or Run as Administrator?

Have you tried to turn of UAC and reinstall?

Install with Administrator Login …

i tried using run as administrator but no use… how to turn off UAC … i tried in control panel but no use… am using windows 8 tell me how to reinstall UAC

Google.com is a great search engine - you should try it sometime. [;)]

Try it with “turn of User Account Control (UAC) in windows 8”