Inserting Lines in a Table

Dear All, Im trying to filter records in a table based on the users selection and inserting the filtered records in a table, the problem that i am facing is that it filters the records correctly, shows a correct Record count also but while inserting it inserts an extra line at the end repeating the last record, i have debugged the code and seen that it runs only 3 for three records then also when i check the table i get 4 entries with the last entry repeated twice. does anyone have a solution to this, or is it something to do with the code i have written. Thanking u all Vishal

quote:

Originally posted by vshal: Dear All, Im trying to filter records in a table based on the users selection and inserting the filtered records in a table, the problem that i am facing is that it filters the records correctly, shows a correct Record count also but while inserting it inserts an extra line at the end repeating the last record, i have debugged the code and seen that it runs only 3 for three records then also when i check the table i get 4 entries with the last entry repeated twice. does anyone have a solution to this, or is it something to do with the code i have written. Thanking u all Vishal

Maybe a CurrForm.UPDATE will help. regards, Olaf