Initialization checklist warning: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Sharepoint Version=14.0.0.0'

I am installing AX 2012 R2 and this is the scenario:

1 physical server as domain and a hyper V VM on it as AOS

1 physical server as data server and 2 hyper v VMs as second AOS and (IIS, EP, Search, Help) all with windows server 2008r2

I have installed sql 2012 BI edition on the dataserver, the first AOS on the VM and then installed client.

On running the Initialization checklist from the client i encountered this warning on compile output :

Description: could not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=14.0.0.0’

Path: \Web\Web Files\Web Controls

Method/Property Name: Web Controls

Diagnostic ID: Err:178

When goggled up, i found out that EP needs to be installed for this warning to clear so i installed SharePoint foundation 2010 and gave and ran the checklist again which resulted to the same warning.

i then tried to install EP and changed SharePoint port no to 8080 because default port 80 needed to be running as a prerequisite for EP installation.

I then created a web app and a team site on SharePoint and browsed to it. Next i installed the EP, Help Server, and Enterprise search and ran the checklist again with the same warning as a result.

Please what can i do to clear this warning and conclude this checklist?

Thank you.