InfoException was thrown when Validate data of Journal Lines

Hi,

I Try to make code to create journal, but I have an error when validate data of journal lines, like picture in below.

can you help me ?

thanks

Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.InfoException: Exception of type ‘Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.InfoException’ was thrown.
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.MSIL.Interop.throwException(Int32 ExceptionValue)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.MSIL.cqlClassIL.callReturn(Int32 rc, interpret* ip)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.MSIL.cqlClassIL.CallStatic(String className, String methodName, Object parameters, Type types, Object varargs, Type varargsTypes)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.XppObjectBase.StaticCall(String className, String methodName, Object parameters, Type types, Object varargs)
at Dynamics.Ax.Application.Debug.assert(Boolean expression)
at Dynamics.Ax.Application.DimensionDefaultingService.applyFixedDimensions(Object _parms) in DimensionDefaultingService.applyFixedDimensions.xpp:line 43
at DimensionDefaultingService::applyFixedDimensions(Object )
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ReflectionCallHelper.MakeStaticCall(Type type, String MethodName, Object parameters)
at Dynamics.Ax.Application.SysDictClass.invokeStaticMethod(Object _params) in SysDictClass.invokeStaticMethod.xpp:line 26
at SysDictClass::invokeStaticMethod(Object )
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ReflectionCallHelper.MakeStaticCall(Type type, String MethodName, Object parameters)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.PredefinedFunctions.runAsInvoke(String className, String staticMethodName, Object parms, Object& exportInfolog)

Please read my reply in your thread on another forum.

Hola, yo tengo un proyecto que importa articulos de una base de datos externa y lo carga en AX, el proyecto funciona bien cuando lo ejecuto de forma manual. Intento hacer le proceso automatico, pero no se si tengo bien la clase RunBaseBatch, he siguido el hilo de aqui, pero da error al conecta a la base de datos externa, saludos. community.dynamics.com/…/exploring-the-batch-job-process-in-dynamics-ax-2012-r3

Hi Abdul,

Try by doing this way: Go into Tools > Options > Development > General > Execute business operations in CIL.
Make it untick if it is ticked and save it then try to post these entries. Hope it work for you.

Hola, gracias por contestar, hice lo indicado y aun persiste el error. Adjunto imagen.

Saludos!

kelynger, could you switch to English, please? I (and most other users) don’t understand what you’re saying.

Hi, thanks for replying, I did the right thing and the error still persists.

Errors visible in the attached image:
The first error is: “Error in ODBC operation. Can not log in to database”.
The second: “Could not create the OdbcConnection object”

Thank you very much!

I already solved it, I just had to create a 64bit ODBC like System DNS and specify that I worked with Sql Server Native Client