Inconsistient GL Entries in Balance invoice-Rounding off issue-The transaction cannot be completed because it will cause inconsistencies in the G/L Entry table."

Business central is Rounding off in 2 different ways for balance invoice and prepayment invoice.
Refer to screenshot and error message.

Error"
The transaction cannot be completed because it will cause inconsistencies in the G/L Entry table. Check where and how the CONSISTENT function is used in the transaction to find the reason for the error. Contact your system administrator. Tables "

Please help.

Hello,

Strange on the rounding but it will create the message. Over the many decades I have seen this message in many forms and I had to turn to a Developer to trace and resolve the message behind the scene. I suggest you contact your Partner to debug and correct for you.

Thanks,
Steve

Hey Steve,
Thanks for the response.
Let me see dubugging this.
I have seen this issue with many people now.
Is there any setting we can do for consistency in rounding off the values.

Regards,
BCNav

Hello,

Start with setup. Make sure the Invoice Rounding is setup correctly. Since this is prepayment and you are spreading over multiple Sales Lines, the odd line loses so this is not clean. You might consider when you enter a prepayment to use a % amount that is divisible cleanly. That is how I teach the prepayment process.

Thanks,
Steve

Hey Steve,
Greetings for the day!
I just checked.The invoice rounding setup is correct.

Regards,
Aditi

Aditi,

Ugh! I would turn to your Partner and their Developer to debug the situation. They will locate the exact code and reason the message pops and can provide some guidance in correcting. If this does not help, your Partner can submit a Support ticket to Microsoft to correct this.

Thanks,
Steve