Importing Navision Text Format Object

Hi, In NA 360 Object Designer I’m experiencing this: I have a table which I exported from Navision Object Designer in text format, when I try to import it back, I get an error box, which looks like this: --------------------------------------------------------------------- ‘;FieldName ;Code20 ;TableRelation=IF(TipoDocumento=CONST(Invoice))’ is not an option Existing options are … --------------------------------------------------------------------- The first time that this happened I had made some changes to the exported table, so I thought I had messed up something and spent some time puzzling over the text, looking for any error. Then I tried to just export the table and import it back, without changing anything and I still got the same error. I’ve tried with other tables and, so far the only one which gave me the same problen is almost a clone of the first one, so I must assume it’s something about these specific tables, but I can’t figure out what it is. Both the tables are compiled and work. They were originally imported as fob objects from a 260 database which had prior been opened by a 360 client. [?] I’m aware the problem must be with my tables, but any suggestion about which problem to look for would be appreciated. [:)] Anna

Hey Anna, I couple of month back I had a similar problem, the Option String of an option field was too long!. After reducing the information in the option string it worked fine. The interessting thing is that when exporting this table using fob-format I did not get this problem. Maybe this helps you. Fred

quote:

Originally posted by FredBergmann
Hey Anna, I couple of month back I had a similar problem, the Option String of an option field was too long!. After reducing the information in the option string it worked fine. The interessting thing is that when exporting this table using fob-format I did not get this problem. Maybe this helps you. Fred

That’s it! Thank you, Frank. [:)] What one should do with the exceeding options better do not ask! [}:)] Anna

quote:

Originally posted by Anna Perotti
What one should do with the exceeding options better do not ask! [}:)]

Hmm… Import as much as possible, then add the truncated options by hand? [:p][}:)][xx(]

quote:

Originally posted by xorph

quote:

Originally posted by Anna Perotti
What one should do with the exceeding options better do not ask! [}:)]

Hmm… Import as much as possible, then add the truncated options by hand? [:p][}:)][xx(]

I knew I shouldn’t have asked … [:o)] Anna