Import errors

Hi All,

Please share your experience and solutions.

I have done a project in c# and added it to AOT from VS 2010. It works fine in my dev environment.

But I am trying to move my AX project to different environments(UAT, Test).

Now I am looking for steps to import the project.

Kind Regards,

Varry

The official documentation is here: Deploying Customizations Across Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Environments.

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply.

I am importing XPO.

Firstly got errors “Assembly containing type XXXXX is not referenced”. A Full CIL resolved it. But still looking for right steps for importing XPO in this case.

Gets this warning, Any solution please

“MSB3270: There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built “MSIL” and the processor architecture of the reference “Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.ManagedInterop”, “x86”. This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing”

regards,

Varry

Compilation and CIL generation is necessary after importing .xpo files, as you can see in the table at page 9 of the document I’ve linked above.

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I did that. When i compile the project, it still gives a error with the visualstudio namespace xxxx not found.

I tried different ways adding the dll in the VSS assemblies folder, full CIL, AOS restart. It seems to work(not giving above error) but Still I am looking for the correct way.

As I am not sure if this the right way to do.

Regards,

Varry.

My guess is that you haven’t deployed the assembly to client. Please review your setup. See Deploying Managed Code for details.

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply.

I am currently doing an XPO deployment. I could resolve the above error. I still have the warning message

“MSB3270: There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built “MSIL” and the processor architecture of the reference “Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.ManagedInterop”, “x86”. This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing”

Found this link https://community.dynamics.com/ax/f/33/t/118725.aspx

not really helpful. But I am looking for a way to fix this.

Impact of this warning?

Any solution please?

Regards,

Varry