Idea of Add On on Quality Control-Assurance!

Hello everybody, I have an idea of an Add-On on Quality Analysis and Planning (Quality Control). This can be used for ISO 9000 Support. I think nobody has tried this before, but it’s got great potential. We can include all sorts of Charts for variables,Charts for Attributes (X-Bar, R-Bar and P, nP charts), Histograms (using Automation server datatype,OCX). I have tried these and they are perfectly working with all UCLx,LCLx, average, range and give the conclusions as there is a shift, trend or … & and we can estimate process capability and subsequently Predective maintenance. And one more – has anybody thought of Predetermined Motion Time System (PMTS) and Method Time Measurements (MTM). I have been trained in Navision Attain (in an NSC, India), and out for searching a job. If anybody is interested, I am ready to share the idea. and If interested in looking at my CV…I will be happy to send my sume. Best Regards, Praveen.

If your’re looking for a job, please post in the correct forum, there is an entire forum just dedicated to that, it’s called : Job Seekers

quote:

I have been trained in Navision Attain (in an NSC, India), and out for searching a job. If anybody is interested, I am ready to share the idea. and If interested in looking at my CV…I will be happy to send my sume. Best Regards, Praveen.

There’s a german NSC that has developed an Add On for quality assurance - don’t know whether it exactly responds to ISO 9000ff requirements - try to find out yourself amball business-software Nordostpark 12-14 90411 Nürnberg Phone: +49(0)911 - 52 79 7 - 0 Fax: +49(0)911 - 52 79 7 - 50 email: info@amball.de Web: www.amball.de

Our company has a registered official Quality Management add on.

Rahter than having a full fledged ISO related Add on, I suggest there should be a small one which can cater to real quality procedures of SME sector.Which just acts as a wall between Goods reciept & invoice generation. BEcause most of the SME also are firm on qality which was not so earlier.In fact this is required as a standard module by NAvision rather than as Add on. We have been facing this demand frequently & this certainly is a weak area when we are competing with established products.Though this requires less efforts for developement but not having it certainly does not give confidance while selling. Regards, DD

quote:

Originally posted by dharmendra
Rahter than having a full fledged ISO related Add on, I suggest there should be a small one which can cater to real quality procedures of SME sector.Which just acts as a wall between Goods reciept & invoice generation. BEcause most of the SME also are firm on qality which was not so earlier.In fact this is required as a standard module by NAvision rather than as Add on. We have been facing this demand frequently & this certainly is a weak area when we are competing with established products.Though this requires less efforts for developement but not having it certainly does not give confidance while selling. Regards, DD

I agree, but since it is not in standard Navision, you have to go for the official add-on .

Dear DHARMENDRA DESAI, As you have rightly indicated, we have designed the quality add-on with the base granule for the SME segment. It works as follows: Create an inspection sheet, later, look up at the inspection sheet or seperate inspection sheet form and enter the results of the inspection and post seperately(using post code unit of P O, you can not modify the accepted quantity.) And the complete product covers all other functional areas and more more features as a standard product. This is developed for Indian version of 3.xx versions of the software.

Take a look at our website www.faqtgroup.be where you will find more info on quality management. We have a registrered add-on for this one. Wim

hi nvsn bangalore, Please can you tell me whether your quality addon can have both the quality testing procedures defined in it – 1) Qualitative & 2) Quantitative Also does it has sampling plan available, Batch Tracking. I think you must have covered these areas also. with regards vaibhav pednekar

Dear Mr.Vaibhav Pednekar, The add-on developed by our team contains complete quality related functionalities including compliance to ISO 9000 standards. W.r.t quality testing procedures, you can do both Qualitative & Quantitative tests. It has all the set ups like characteristics, aspects, options, tests, test area, calibration etc., You can define quality ids to group and even algorithms can be set. Inspections can be done at all the stages of the logistics activities. You can enable/disable functions and more and more features…

Praveen pl send your email id. The one on your profile seems incomplete. Regards, Anuj agarwalanuj@yahoo.com