i got certified

hi everone hope u all remember me. i had posted a message asking help to get certification. i got replies from u and i worked on those help files. I wrote the axapta programming exam yesterday and got 78% score. Thanks for the help u gave me… Now i am planning for certification in trade and logistics can anyone help regarding this thanks to u all a lot leeza

I’m plan to take this certificate too. Do you have any recomment and prepareration guid or any media to me? Thank you Anucha

Just go through all the training materials for Trade & Logistics I & II. Still remember there are some questions on blanket order and back to back order.

Congrats Leeza ! just as you were expecting help during your test preparation, i am expecting your / others help for my preparation. first of all, can u let me some general info about exam enviroment, number of questions, question types, time duration, your mistakes and other general tips.

hi leeza, first my congratulation! i’m also preparing for axapta programming exam. so, can you post some questions? thanks!

quote:

I wrote the axapta programming exam yesterday and got 78% score.

Wow [:D]