I am a noob - Trying to learn more about MS Dynamics AX - need help

Hi,

I am a nee bee to MS Dynamics AX. Just started looking online and the only thing I know at this time is that it is an ERP. I am a .NET developer for few years now. Now trying to understand what all about MS Dynamics AX, NAV, GP, CRM, SCM etc…

Can some one help me understand how many modules are there in MS Dynamics and those are for? And when I said modules that means they are functional modules is that right?

Is MS Dynamics AX is technical? This is where all the MorphX and X++ come into picture?

Some one please help me understand the what are functional modules in MS Dynamics AX and what is MS Dynamics AX Technical?

Or else please point me to an article/pdf that help me understand the MS Dynamics AX as a whole.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Hi Dave,

I think you should fallow MSDN to learn AX and if you want some PDF docs give me your mail id i can give you.

Thanks ,

Rajkumar Verma

Hi Raj,

Thanks for the quick reply. Are you in the MS Dynamics arena? If so I would like to become your buddy so I can a lot of things from you. Here is my email id : movvap@yahoo.com.

If you will have some time for me to talk to you (not right now do not be scared :)) I will be more than happy to call talk to you and fill all my gaps in understanding about the MS Dynamics. If that is Ok please email me your number and will catch up with you some time during the week end but will email let you know before I do that.

Thanks again

Yes sure …

Hi Raj,

can u fwd the PDF file to me also. Since also the same of Dave.

@ jammy - Its for Dynamics Ax .

hi Raj,

pls send tat pdf for me too

my id is, arunsivasamyy@gmail.com

Hi Dave,

Welcome to DUG [:)]

The subject ‘I want to learn Dynamics AX’ was discussed many times in the past. Please search and go through those posts.

Hi

i am new to Dynamicx AX Will you send me any link or any pdf files to learn the subject… Hope u wil send quickly .

my mail id: nalini.chennu@yahoo.com

Regards ,

Nalini

You will need access to partnersource or customersource, with some documentation available on MSDN. The rest you find through Google because it will all be unofficial.

hi,

can u plz fwd the PDF file to me also.

thank you.

hi,

can u plz fwd the PDF file to me also.

My mail id is sureshkumar552@gmail.com

thank you.

Hi

i am new to Dynamicx AX Will you send me any link or any pdf files to learn the subject… Hope u wil send quickly .

my mail id: himanshu_ax@yahoo.com

Hey Raj,

Am kamesh from Hyderabad learning Dynamics Axapta 2012, Technical could you direct me and provide me some materials so that i can be more firm in Customizing tools and writing code and queries like a pro in X++. please reply me, my mail id is kamesh.ax@gmail.com

Regards

Kamesh G

hi,

can u plz fwd the PDF and links to me also.

My mail id is connect2sudhan@gmail.com

Hey Raj,

fwd the PDF file to me also.

irmantas@laisvas.lt