HR module in navision financials ?

mn… Navision financial is really needing a HR module which is lacking man :slight_smile: jeremy aka lanman lanmansg@hotmail.com life is better simplier

It sure does :wink: Is it getting any better in Navision Attain (formerly known as Solutions) tarek_demiati@ureach.com

As far as I can tell, HR is the module in Navision which suffers most national adaptions. While there are more or less international standards how an address, a sales order or G/L account has to be treated, HR depend very much on national and even local laws and rules. That’s what makes it quite impossible to have an internationally working HR module. ------- With best regards from Switzerland Marcus Fabian

Navision HR module needs a lot of additional functionality, though I agree with Marcus about each country has it own laws, but mostly the calculation of payroll are based on some standard calculation and wage plans. Which can be used, a flexible model(s) should be added atleast to have records of attendance, overtime, which can then be used for calculations. Like they have the VAT which is different in many countries, US, Europe and Asia have totally different VAT policies. If you can provide a structure in there. It is definitely possible to do the same for HR. Regards, Best regards, Prashanth pbg@navilogic.com

A few years ago we where in touch with a company who wanted to spend a few million dollars! (yes it’s true) to create an international HR module for Navision Financials - they wanted to supply a periodical cd-rom update with tax information’s etc. It was a huge and very professional project. But what happend? Navision Software turned them down… Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

quote:

Originally posted by Admin: A few years ago we where in touch with a company who wanted to spend a few million dollars! (yes it’s true) to create an international HR module for Navision Financials - they wanted to supply a periodical cd-rom update with tax information’s etc. It was a huge and very professional project. But what happend? Navision Software turned them down… Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

Sorry about that last message (still getting the hang of it!!!) What I wanted to say is what about Time & Attendance as a seperate module. Has anyone come across any Solution centre who have developed this system? I am currently researching a new system and would like to know if Navision would be suitable as the only T/A systems I have previously seen have been very graphical… Any Information would be greatfully received…