how to use CREATETOTALS

Hi…!!

I tried searching old posts however, was not able find any to print total for multiple sections. I

I am looking to create a bank reconciliation report. I have 4 sections and at the end I need to print the total based on no. of records found. I had set the filter in dataitem and report was working well however, It does not print anything in those sections where there nothing to print(I need to have atleast heading for that section) so I decided to take that filter out from all the sections and now looking to code the entire thing.

What I want to know is how to use “CREATETOTAL” to find the total of all the sections and print it in the end(footer) I am using

Bank Account ledger entry1

Bank Account ledger entry2

Bankreco not recorded1

Bankreco not recorded2

These has to be heading on each section even if there is nothing to print and that is why I am doing it manually as the filter does not allow me to print the heading for the empty section, if there is solution for this then I would not need to do anything but print that section with whatever code required or will have to create the entire report from start and would need “createtotals” for that.Any help would be much appreciated.

I ALSO NEED TO PRINT THE TOTAL OF THE INDIVIDUAL SECTION AT THE END OF EACH SECTION.

Thanks.

Which version is this question about?

I am using

NAV 2009 R2 and have one more data item in the beginning “Bank Account” and rest all are indented to it