How to use af temporary table

I have a global like this : Name : recTemp, DataType : Record, SubType : Customer Property : Temporary = Yes. Now I have a dataitem “Customer”, and in the section “OnAfterGetRecord()” I have this code : IF “Country Code” = ‘BE’ THEN BEGIN recTemp.COPY(Customer); recTemp.INSERT; END; So far - so good… How do I read my new temporary table, and print some stuff on a section ??? I’ve tried to make a new DataItem called recTemp, but this is not allowed. Then I tried to have a DataItem “Integer”, with maxiteration 1, and here I cound make the code : IF recTemp.FIND(’-’) THEN REPEAT bla-bla-bla UNTIL recTemp.NEXT = 0; BUT - Now I don’t have a section to put the printing on…

The “Integer” data item does not have a MaxIteration, instead its OnPreDataItem trigger looks like SETRANGE(Number, 1, recTemp.COUNT); and its OnAfterGetRecord trigger: IF Number = 1 THEN recTemp.FIND(’-’) ELSE recTemp.NEXT; You can then print the values of recTemp in the Body section of the Integer data item with recTemp.xxx as the source expression of text box controls.

So if yo add a box on your report and put rectemp.“No.” on the source expression nothing shows ? Sure your temp table is populated ? Shouldn’t you be using Transferfields in stead of that copy command ?