How to synchronize Navision database

I have a question regarding synchronizing the Navision database with another navision database. We have some employees which are very often outside our country. While visiting customers in other countries, they use their notebooks with a recent copy of the Navision database for creating their sales orders in Navision. Back in their hotels they should synchronize their database filled with sales orders with the server database at our company. Wat is needed to get this working properly and how should I configure settings in Navision Attain 3.10?

First I think You should look at www.kloster-import.dk. They have some nice produkts for replicating. Haven’t tried them though.

Vandy, Possibly have a look at Data Director (www.GoPro.net) We have implemented it in a Retail enviroment with sucess. Cheers Tony

If your database is SQL, use merge replication, standard SQL feature.

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Willemse
If your database is SQL, use merge replication, standard SQL feature.

Would be interesting to hear from someone who has tried it. Maybe it would be possible with just order registration if You put order number per salesperson. Last time (a few years ago) i looked at Kloster’s solution they hade exatly this scenario (order registration) as an example.