how to solve the wrong number of arguments has been specified for the method in ax 2012

Hi,

how to solve the wrong number of arguments has been specified for the method in ax 2012

Hi Krishna ,

Its depends on your code which you return in method, By looking code only can say what wrong. send me task i will send you exact code for that as you requirement

Thanks

Ravindar Reddy.

Hi Krishna,

Is this error coming from standard AX code? Or is it coming from your customised code? Either way, this appears to be a bug. If it is former, report to Microsoft; if later then this has to be fixed at your end or by partner.

Got the solution to your problem? I’m sitting here with the exact same problem…

Background: I’m running two instances of AX 2012 on the same test server, with two different client configurations, and after importing a form in the CUS-layer of the newly installed application, it generated the error.

To be more spesific. It’s from the form: LedgerJournalTransDaily\Methods\init (Line 43) (Diagnostic ID: 10)

and:

same form: LedgerJournalTransDaily\Data Sources\LedgerJournalTrans\Fields\LedgerDimensions\Methods\modified (Line 26)

My customizations is not in the two mentioned methods, and is only some standard lookup-methods for a field… - don’t understand why it’s giving the error…

I also wondered if anyone could tell me a quick way to remove my change to the form. It’s in the CUS-layer. I don’t want to remove the whole CUS-layer if I don’t have to… Just for the form LedgerJournalTransDaily. I also read about a similar problem in Ax 2009 sp1, where the tip to resolve was to remove the whole AOS. I hope this is not the case here…

Thanks