How to show check box in ax 2012 RDP report ssrs

Hi,

How to create check box in ax 2012 RDP report ssrs. I have created a enum field with noyes in the temporary table… How to pass the parameter to the report… Also while opening report, the check box should open,how to do in ax 2012?

thanks and regards,

Enrique

Hi, do you mean that you want to see a checkbox as a DESIGN ELEMENT in your SSRS report…?? If so, then simply create a TextField in your report and write an expression for value something like =IIF(Fields!YOURTMPTABLENAME.Field1 == “Yes”, :ballot_box_with_check:,☐) - which means that it will output a “:ballot_box_with_check:” symbol as a text in case if field value is YES, and you output “☐”, if the value is other than YES. In the end it will look like a checkbox.

Although as I try read your request again, I feel as if I am in even a deeper misunderstand of what you actually meant and you actually want to achieve… Sorry.

Hi,

If i need to have checkbox as a parameter in my report, then assume in my report i had a parameter called “Closed”. If i check in that checkbox, then my corresponding report should not allow closed status values in that report. If i allow blank,then it has to show the “closed” status in my report … How I can do this format in chart report auto/precision design???

Any ideas, share it…!!!

Regards,

Zahir

Hi,

You need to create a contract class and get one check box field in that .

class SRSRDPCustTableContractClass
{
Noyesid check;
}
__

[DataMemberAttribute(“Noyesid”)]
public AccountNum parmAccountNum(Noyesid _Noyesid = check)
{
check= _Noyesid;
return check;
}

then in your RDP class, process report method, use this contract class return type as a parameter and write your codings accoring that. thats all :slight_smile:

Hi,

{
Noyesid check;
}
__

{
check= _Noyesid;
return check;
}

then in your RDP class, process report method, use this contract class return type as a parameter and write your cosings accoring that. thats all :slight_smile:

Hi,

{
Noyesid check;
}
__

{
check= _Noyesid;
return check;
}

then in your RDP class, process report method, use this contract class return type as a parameter and write your codings accoring that. thats all :slight_smile:

Hi,

Your option is valid. But how hw i can use it in process report method, if had more number of status in it???

Regards,

Zahir

Hi,

I didn get you… Can u get me ur Email id, i will send you one sample report and u can modify it…

Hi,

mailtozahir@gmail.com

Regards,

Zahir

First create contract class

{
Noyesid check;
}
__

create below method in contract class

{
check= _Noyesid;
return check;
}

In DP class

Class Declaration

[

SRSReportParameterAttribute(classStr(sampleclassContract)

]

public class sampleclassDP extends SRSReportDataProviderBase

{

tmptable _tmptable ;

}

then in your process report

[SysEntryPointAttribute (true)]

public void processReport()

{

sampleclasscontract contract;

noyesid check;

;