How To setup Trade Agreement Discount in ax 2012 r3

example 1 :

Promotion Packet : Combo M

in Combo M have : ( item A need order 10 unit the prices is 50 per unit , and item B need order 6 unit the prices is 40 per unit , and item B need order 2 unit the prices is 60 per unit ) .

like this how to setting in the trade agreement .

which discount type we can use … ( is lines discount , or multi discount or total discount )

also is can give me the solution how to do it .

example 1 :

Promotion Packet : Combo M = 860.00 [ ( Item A 1050 ) + ( item B 640 ) + ( item C 2*60 ) ]

in Combo M have : ( item A need order 10 unit the prices is 50 per unit , and item B need order 6 unit the prices is 40 per unit , and item C need order 2 unit the prices is 60 per unit ) .

Remark >>

Item A Normal Prices : 80

item B Normal prices : 90

Item C Normal Prices : 100

like this how to setting in the trade agreement .

which discount type we can use … ( is lines discount , or multi discount or total discount )

also is can give me the solution how to do it .

Hi,

This is a kind of mix and match. You cannot achieve it using standard trade agreements. I’m not sure if this example is supported in the retail functionality. If you are not using retail, you can consider using BOM items. Then at time of a sales order, you can report the BOM as finished. If you have a requirement to have turnover based on the individual items, this suggestion will not be your solution.

yes I not using retail …so I will try to using BOM items . thank you

hei , I forgot to aks how to Create the Combo M in Released Products or product master . to create it …
thank

Hi,

In Inventory management > Common > Bills of materials you can create the BOM.
On the product you can define how the item will be considered for e.g. the MRP process.