How to send form(url ) as attachment in email

I want to send form say Sales Quote with No. 150 by email to another user.One option is to send the hyperlink of that form or to send this form(with current record) as attachment .Can any one suggest how to achieve it. Rahul

Set a range on a variable for the main record on the report you’re wanting to send, use the saveashtml function on the report instead of printing it choosing a file name that’s not used on the folder. Create an e-mail to the user attaching the created file. Delete the created file. Regards, Alfonso Pertierra (Spain)apertierra@teleline.es

You can save yourself a step by using the File/Send dialog instead of File/Save as HTML and then having to attach the file to a new message. Bill Benefiel Manager of Information Systems Overhead Door Company billb@ohdindy.com (317) 842-7444 ext 117

Well… i was refering to do the steps by code… not by using the menu… (example having a button that sends the quote by e-mail). Regards, Alfonso Pertierra (Spain)apertierra@teleline.es

Rahul, Search for this topic "sending shortcuts when using MAPI " under the username “Dean Axon”. I have already done this in Attain 3.10a(GB)with the help of the other users on this site, and hopefully you will find what you are looking for on this topic. The only thing to consider is that this is the developer solution, and if you do not have the licence permissions, then you may want to consider contacting your NSC for this modification. If you need any further help, then please feel free to contact me. Edited by - Dean Axon on 2002 Jul 02 15:25:27

In Navision Attain you’ve got that fancy function called : Link by e-mail… Click on File\Send\Link by e-mail… So if you send the link while your screen display Sales Quote 150, the user who will receive the shortcut as attachment by e-mail will see the Sales Quote No. 150 after he/she has entered the User ID and password. Edited by - Tarek Demiati on 2002 Jul 02 15:41:25