How to Secure master data on Respective roles?

Hi,

Greetings of the day!

I have a requirement,

When a user of a particular Region / State / District logs in to AX then, user must be able to access only those Masters which are relevant to that particular Region / State / District. Master includes Main Accounts (ledges), Vendors, Founders, Projects, Banks, Employees, Fixed Assets, and Customers.

For example: If User A, who is a Region Account Head for North Region, then whenever user A Logs in to AX, only those masters which are coming under North region must be accessible to user A and not the masters of other region while making the transactions and getting the reports.

If User B, who is a State Account Head for North Region, then whenever user B Logs in to AX, only those masters which are relevant to that particular State of North Region must be accessible and not the masters of other stated of North region and other Regions of the country.

If User C, who is a District Account Head for a State in North Region, then whenever user C Logs in to AX, only those master which are relevant to that particular District must be accessible and not the masters of other region of the same State, other States of the same Region and other Regions of the country.

Can anyone please suggest me how to proceed with this requirement. and kindly explain me the best approach.

Thanks in advance.

Is sounds like a job for Extensible Data Security (XDS). Look at Overview of Security Policies for Table Records.