How to Proceed to Synchronize Database in Dynamics AX 2012 New Installation?

Hi All,

Iam new to Microsoft dynamics Ax, now i have installed DAX 2012 in my Laptop, my problem is my problem is when iam doing database synchronize(in compile checklist) i got errors. i through google to solve my prob, and i found this one

SQL administration form (Click System administration > Periodic > Database > SQL administration. On the Table actions menu, click Synchronize database, or click Check/Synchronize.).

so here my doubt is where is the sql administration, system administration> periodic in PC? how to find this one? plz help. iam totally confused.

Thanks

Ravina.

Hi,

[:D] You should not be looking for SQL synchronization in your PC. IT IS A FUNCTION IN AX itself [:D]

In the main menu of AX: System administration > Periodic > Database > SQL administration

In case if your system is so badly struggling with synchronization issues that you don’t even get a main menu, then try getting into Development Environment (by pressing Ctrl + D). And when you see the AOT (the Application Object Tree), right click on data dictionary node and choose option “Synchronize”.

Janis

Thank u Janis, I will try based on ur suggesion.

Hi Janis,

i followed your steps, but i got these errors(below screen shot). plz can u help how to solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Janis,

i followed your steps, but i got these errors(below screen shot). plz can u help how to solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Janis,

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Janis,

i tried through your suggesion, but still iam getting some error. iam attaching screen shot link.

Hi Janis,

i followed your steps, now iam getting the errors. i attached screen shot link below.

[img=http://s14.postimage.org/5d8p0hi1d/DAX_Database_Error.jpg]

Thanks in Advance.

So, and why don’t you take a closer look in the second tab of this error log window, to understand what exactly are those errors about?

If they are some PROJ- related VIEWS, then just ignore it and press “Continue”.