how to proceed for navision attain certification

hello! i am new and i want to obtain a certification in Navision attain. I am new to this field a fresher…i am exploring the ooportunities in this ERP.plz …direct to with the rules and curriculum for attain certification…do i need to attach with some NSC or can i pursue the certification independently. aks

Singh : Find yourself a job at a NSC and try to get a job as a trainee or you might be able to find a NSC which offer cross training to Navision if you got some industry specific skills (ie : Manufacturing, Retail, Accounting/Finance…) I would be in your situation I would send a nice cover letter explaining what I got to offer and what are my objectives plus an up to date CV and send that to Navision India (if thats where you currently live and seeking a job) and ask them to forward your Letter + CV to all their NSCs. Once you are part of the NSC, they will be sending you to the Navision training programs which leads to Navision certifications. Alternatively you could send also your CV to recruitement agencies. Good luck with the job search!

Thanks Tarek ,can i send my CV to U and expect for some help…

Check this … http://www.navision.net/forum/ads_topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=342&FORUM_ID=35&CAT_ID=8&Topic_Title=Senior+Consutlant&Forum_Title=+ [8D]

hi singh i hope till now u have got a job in NSC. Now for Certification – in Attain there are Two complusory Certifications for everybody 1 Overview 2 Essentials now Depending upon ur Domain u may go for other certifications like if Manufacturing then two more certifications 1. Pre Manufacturing 2. Manufacturing ok wish u all the best vaibhav

I am still looking fo job…

Hello friends… Can anybody help me to find a job at an NSC in india…

Hello friends… I am having seven months of experience of working on Navision Attain. i am a Btech in Computer science & engg. I can send u my resume if somebody wants to view it…looking for a challenging position in Navision world…am here to face all challenges of my perspective employers… seeking for ur response…

Singh… why don’t you just send your CV to navision India as Tarek suggested you?? An NSC from the area will probably contact you if they’re interested on you. Regards,

Thanks Alfonso… Regards,