How to present all Credit Notes (applied or not to an Invoice) on the cheque stub

Hello,

We are using NAV 2009 R2.

We want to print on our cheque stub all the credit notes (applied or not to an invoice).

Actually:

1. If the credit note is not applied to an invoice, it will appear on the cheque stub.

2. If the credit note is applied to an invoice, it will nor appear on the cheque stub. Only the Invoice will appear on the stub.

3. If we have an invoice of 100$ and a credit note of -100$, neither one appears on the stub.

For 2), we also want to see the credit note.

For 3), we want to see the invoice and the credit note.

Do you know if there is a set up or a fix that we can do to have the result we want for 2) and 3) ?

Regards

What you are asking for can’t be achieved with any kind of “setup or a fix”, it must be programmed. But before you ask your Partner company to do this, you should consider revising the following:

The 1st statement can not be realized technically - if CM is NOT applied, system has no way to detect which exact CM, if any, refers to Invoice.

Then, what do you mean by these two:

WHERE you want to “see” this info, if 2 lines above you write that it should not appear on cheque stub?

It was my guess that it has to be programmed.

My first statement is okay. The CM does not apply to a specific invoice but it will reduce the payment made to the supplier.

For 2), I want to see on the stub:

• Invoice 1234 Original Amt = 100$ Net Amount =100$

• CM 1234CR Original Amt = -40$ Net Amt = -40$

• Cheque is made at 60$

• Today we have only on the stub: - Invoice 1234 Original Amt = 100$ Net Amount =60$

For 3), I want to see on the stub:

• Invoice 1234 Original Amt = 100$ Net Amount =100$

• CM 1234CR Original Amt = -100$ Net Amt = -100$

• Invoice 1999 Original Amt = 499$ Net Amount =499$

• Cheque is made at 499$

• Today we have only on the stub: - Invoice 1999 Original Amt = 499$ Net Amount =499$