How to link sales invoice with salesOrder ?

Hi expert ,

i am a new developer . i have added sales order using NAV service.now i want to add sales invoice of that order using NAV service .I know how to add single sales invoice but how to linked a sales invoice with a sales order. please help me how it can be posible ?

thanks

surajit

Hi expert,

Please give me a suggestion .Is this link process maintain Dynamics NAV ?

thanks

Surajit

Are you sure about this?
Do you really have to create a Sales Order and a Sales Invoice?

You are a new developer - do you know NAV and it’s logics?

When Sales Order is posted, a Posted Sales Invoice is created (table 112).
And when a Sales Invoice is posted, a Posted Sales Invoice is created (table 112) as well…

Surajit,

After creating/releasing a Sales Order(SO), you can either post it directly from the SO or you can create a new invoice using Sales Invoice application and pick the right SO by copying the document. If you choose to invoice and ship directly from the SO, then just hit Post and click OK. NAV will automatically create a new Sales Invoice and post it to the respective customer ledger and GL accounts. You can see the posted invoice under History> Posted Sales Invoices.

Fekre

Hi Anfinnur,

I understand when SalesOrder is created its store in 36 and 37 table and when Invoice is created its store in 112 and 113.I want to know how to NAV maintain a link column with 112(Sales Order) and Sales Invoice(113) table after that i can understand a Sales Invoice was created based on which sales Order and for example ,36 and 37 table have a link with column 112(No) and 113(Document No).

Thanks

Surajit

Hi expert ,

i got the link of tables but is there any column that i can understand Sales order or Sales Invoice is posted or not ?

And when i copy a Sales order to create a invoice then is copy the UDF value of SlesOrder in Sales Invoice ? I have created UDF in both table Order/Invoice Header and line level .

Thanks

Surajit